News about cult and sci-fi television shows and films from around the world. May include spoilers.

Monday 24 August 2009

New Torchwood Still On The Cards

Russell T Davies has said in an interview is this month's Torchwood magazine that it could return for a new series. The show, which sees John Barrowman star as Captain Jack Harkness, looked like it could have ended with the recent 5 part mini-series which ended with fan favourite Ianto killed off, Gwen expecting a baby and Jack beaming up into space.

Russell revealed, "I know exactly how to pick it up. I¹ve got a shape in mind, and I've got stories. I know where you'd find Gwen and Rhys, and their baby, and Jack, and I know how you'd go forward with a new form of Torchwood."


www.culttvnews.blogspot.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: