News about cult and sci-fi television shows and films from around the world. May include spoilers.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Murray Walker In Pole Position

Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker is to voice a character in children's cartoon Roary The Racing Car alongside regular star Peter Kay.

Talking about his role Murray Walker said, "So many of my friends with children, literally from all over the world, have told me how much they enjoy watching Roary the Racing Car with their youngsters, so I was delighted when I was invited to join the cast and absolutely enthralled to take part in the studio recordings with Peter Kay and the rest of the jolly talent.

They have been the most enormous fun and I now feel that I have achieved fame at last by becoming part of such an outstanding entertainment."


www.culttvnews.blogspot.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: