News about cult and sci-fi television shows and films from around the world. May include spoilers.

Friday 2 October 2009

Kill Bill 3 Set For 2014


Quentin Tarantino is planning a third installment of Kill Bill and it should be in cinemas by 2014.

Speaking on an Italian talk show he said, "The Bride will fight again! I have to wait a couple of years because I want ten years to pass from the second one to the third one. For two reasons - one, I think me and Uma need a ten-year break because the first one was so hard. Second, I love the character. I just really, really love her.

"I think she deserves ten years of peace! Ten years of no fighting and ten years with her child BB. I put her through a lot and I want her to have a nice peaceful life for ten years! After that, something will happen that makes her fight again."

www.culttvnews.blogspot.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: