News about cult and sci-fi television shows and films from around the world. May include spoilers.

Thursday 10 September 2009

Richard Curtis To Pen Doctor Who Episode

Richard Curtis has signed on to write a one off episode of Doctor Who. The director who is responsible for blockbuster films Four Weddings And A Funeral, Notting Hill as well as classic comedy Blackadder told The Sun "I am very interested in time travel for some reason or other. I am writing a film about it but on a low budget with no spectacular special effects," he told the paper, but declined to give any further details.

Read more here.

www.culttvnews.blogspot.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you tell me more detail about Doctor Who TV show. I want to watch it. I have listen from my friend that it is a great show.