News about cult and sci-fi television shows and films from around the world. May include spoilers.

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Greg Grunberg Talks Heroes - Contains Spoilers!

Greg Grunberg who plays Matt Parkman in Heroes has been talking about what happens to Matt in the upcoming season 4...

"When we come back in season four, you see that this transfer of brains or whatever didn't go smoothly, and remnants of Sylar are left behind in me," Grunberg said in an exclusive interview on Aug. 5 in Pasadena, Calif. as part of the Television Critics Association fall press tour. "He's in my subconscious and I can't control him. Then he starts to control me, which is very, very cool."

Sylar's already got Nathan's body. Does he get Parkman's, too? "Well, he's in my head," Grunberg explained. "No one else can see him but me, so he's in scenes with me. It's very cool."

Read the rest here.

www.culttvnews.blogspot.com
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: